Yafit Shalev is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Group.
Yafit represents clients in a wide range of disputes, focusing on disputes involving government entities.
Yafit also advises clients on regulatory matters in various fields, including advising local and international entities, which businesses are regulated in Israel; assisting clients, whose activities necessitate navigating continually evolving regulation; assisting clients in formulating policy proposals and transforming them into actionable legislative language ready for introduction into law; and representing clients before governmental and parliament committees.
Prior to joining Meitar, Yafit served as an associate at the Business, Governance, Restructuring & Bankruptcy Group at Proskauer Rose LLP, NYC. From 2014 to 2015, Yafit served as a law clerk to the Deputy Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Israel, the Honorable Justice Elyakim Rubinstein.
Main Practice Areas
- Banking Regulation
- Corporate and Securities Litigation
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Class Action Defense
- Derivative Action Defense
- Local and International Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Administrative Proceedings
- Energy Related Regulation
- Energy Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Entertainment Law
- Telecom and Media Regulation
- Media, E-Commerce and Internet