Meitar Law Offices (“Meitar” or “We“) respects your right to privacy. This Policy governs our use of the data we receive from users of Meitar’s website (https://meitar.com).
What data do we collect?
- When you ask to join our mailing list (newsletters), you will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, your position in your current workplace as well as the fields of interests on which you wish to receive updates and newsletters.
- When you ask to join to Meitar’s alumni organization, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, current workplace, the years you have worked at Meitar, country of residence and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
For what purposes do we use the data?
- In order to contact you and reply to your queries or complaint.
- In order to improve our website and services provided therein.
- If you subscribed to our mailing list, we will use your data in order to send you (to the email address you have provided upon your registration) newsletters and updates in the interest field you have chosen as well as to update you on marketing events that We organize (as well as such that organized with third parties). You may choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time be clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
- If you apply to our alumni organization, we will use your data for the purpose of organizing the activity of Meitar’s alumni organization, providing you professional updates as well as updating you (including by sending you emails or SMS to the contact details you provided upon your registration) on activities that will be performed with respect to the Meitar alumni organization.
Sharing your data
We will not share your data with third parties, except in the cases described below, for the purposes for which the data is used by us:
- To service providers that assist us in operating the website and the services included therein.
- To third parties assisting us in organizing events and conventions.
- In the event that you subscribe to Meitar’s alumni organization, pursuant to your consent, your contact details will be presented to other members of the Meitar’s alumni organization, in Meitar’s alumni webpage.
- If We are ordered to disclose the data by law, pursuant to the order or requirement of a court or administrative agency or other governmental entity.
- In the event of legal proceedings that might be taken against Meitar in lieu of any act performed by you as well as in case of any dispute, claim, law suit, demand or legal procedure, if and whenever they may take place, between you and Meitar or between you and any third party acting on our behalf.
We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the data will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers.