- Representation of a consortium of companies from the ILDC Group in a multimillion dollar dispute with a petroleum exploration license-holder, in connection with the rights in an offshore license.
- Representation of a multinational offshore service provider in connection with a dispute with a petroleum exploration license-holder, and advice as to the service provider’s duties under Israeli securities law.
- Representation of a petroleum exploration license-holder in various proceedings before the Petroleum Commissioner, connected to the acquisition and transfer of rights in its licenses.
- Representation of IPC, one of the license-holders in the Sara and Myra Licenses, in a multimillion dollar shareholder dispute pending before the Tel-Aviv District Court.
- Representation of a petroleum exploration license-holder in a dispute with an investment bank.
- Advising several purchasers of natural gas with regard to non-supply of gas under their Gas Supply and Purchase Agreements.
- Representing Isramco in proceedings in the High Court of Justice regarding the national gas export policy.