- Representation of the Association of Banks in a petition to the Supreme Court to repeal the new law (unprecedented worldwide) restricting the salaries of managers in the financial services sectors.
- Representation of the municipality of Tel Aviv in a series of petitions to the Supreme Court involving the operation of businesses on the Sabbath.
- Representation of Alstom in an administrative petition and an appeal to the Supreme Court in a major public tender for the supply of trains for the Tel Aviv light train project.
- Representation of Isramco in a proceeding before the High Court of Justice regarding a governmental decision regulating the export of natural gas. The case was heard by a panel of 7 judges.
- Representation of Dan Public Transportation Company before the Office of the State Comptroller regarding the Comptroller’s report with respect to the State’s engagements with Dan and the company’s functioning.
- Representation of the Aviation Association and the Herzliya Airport Association in matters regarding the Ministry of Transport’s intention to close the Herzliya Airport in 2015, including a proceeding before the High Court of Justice.
- Defense of the United States Government in an administrative petition in the Jerusalem District Court regarding the construction of a new consulate compound.
- Representation of the State of Israel in a major claim to regain ownership over large parcels of land.
- Representation of a number of ministers and members of Israel’s parliament (the Knesset) in petitions to the High Court of Justice regarding their privileged right to freedom of speech and action.
- Representation of Adama (Makhteshim Chemical Works) in a petition against the Ministry of Environmental Affairs regarding sewage and wastewater from its Ramat Hovav chemical manufacturing plants.
- Representation of medical specialists in a claim against HMOs claiming inappropriate reimbursement criteria.
- Representation of parents of disabled children in a successful petition filed with the Israeli High Court of Justice seeking implementation of the law providing for integration of these children into the regular education system.
- Representation of M+W, an international construction company, in a lawsuit filed by a subcontractor with regard to alleged hindrance and breach of contract.
- Representation of Mayim Le Yerushalaim Group (MYG), a joint venture of Zublin AG and Jager Bau GmbH, in an administrative motion filed against MYG and Mekorot – Israel National Water Company, regarding a tender valued at about NIS 1 billion, to design and build an 11 km long tunnel, which is the main part of the “Fifth Water Supply Line to Jerusalem” Project, estimated at billions of NIS.
- Representation of The Kibbutz Movement in a motion before the Supreme Court of Israel, regarding the members’ land rights.
- Pro Bono representation of “The People’s Voice”, a non-profit advocacy organization, in a precedent-setting petition to the Supreme Court of Israel concerning the fundamental right of freedom of speech.
- Pro Bono representation of a group of academics against Ben Gurion University in Beersheba concerning their right to freedom of speech and assembly.
- Pro Bono representation of “Or Yarok”, a non-profit organization, in a petition against the Ministry of Transport before the Supreme Court of Israel.
Practice area's Partners:
Leshem, Israel (Reli) Rosovsky, Eyal Abadi, Yossi Arbel, Neta Bar, Royi Bar-Shalom, Liran Birger, Issar Bursztyn, Ali Frishtik, Gidi Gellert, Alon Goren, Amos Kedem, Dror Kidron, Eithan Y. Koppel-Aviv, Adi Laron, Edan Licht, Avi Paz, Daniel Peleg, Ron Pfeffer, Yankie Ramot, Sivan Sasson, Yuval Z. Schiff, Gilad Segal, Livian Shalev, Yafit Yoeli, Alon Ziv, Ronen