Daniel Paz is a partner in the firm’s Litigation and Regulatory Groups.
Daniel advises and represents clients in complex litigation cases in various areas of legal practice, including tender law, civil and commercial litigation and class actions.
Daniel has extensive experience in legal representation before tender committees and courts in administrative and civil proceedings related to various tenders, such as BOT tenders, complex infrastructure tenders, tenders for the removal of contaminated soil, etc.
Moreover, Daniel has vast experience in providing legal advice to bidders throughout the tender process, including review of the tender terms, providing ongoing legal advice during the tender clarification process and at the bid filing stages.
Daniel’s experience in the various civil law practice areas includes representation in contractual disputes, class actions filed against Israeli and international clients and arbitrations.
- Representation of a bidder in a tender announced by NTA for the development of the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area Light Rail green and purple lines, each worth billions of NIS.
- Representation of Shapir Engineering Ltd. in the tenders published by the Ministry of Defense for the IDF bases relocation to Israel’s south, estimated at billions of NIS for each tender.
- Representation of a leading medical logistics company in connection with COVID-19 vaccination tenders announced by the Israeli Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education, worth hundreds of millions of NIS.
- Representation of a contracting company in a tender announced by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. for the development of a complex project, worth hundreds of millions of NIS.
- Representation of a joint venture of an Israeli planning company with an international planning company in the tender for the design of the Haifa-Nazareth light rail line, worth hundreds of millions of NIS.
- Representation of a client before the Israel Land Authority and the Ministry of Construction and Housing in connection with Amendment No. 9 to the Sales Law (Apartments), 5733-1973.
- Representation of Audi, Volkswagen and Champion Motors in motions to certify consumer class actions.