Michal Weiner is a partner in the firm’s Technology and IP Group.
Michal’s practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property matters and commercial agreements.
Michal has expertise in a wide variety of IP transactions, including licensing, research and development, manufacturing, distribution, sales and other commercialization of hardware and software products, semiconductors, telecommunication, automotive, media, medical devices and life science technologies.
In addition, Michal advises start-ups as well as established companies, both local and international, and leads high profile commercial transactions with local and multinational parties, from the initial stage of formulating strategy, through structuring, negotiating, drafting and finalizing the transactions to the satisfaction of all parties.
Michal also advises clients on IP matters including open source software, M&A and financing transactions.
Main Practice Areas
- Hi-Tech/Start ups
- Commercial Transactions
- Cyber Security
- Homeland Security and Defense
- Israel National Technology and Innovation Authority and Governmental Benefit Programs
- Health and Agriculture
- Information Technology / Licensing
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices and Biotechnology
- Open Source
- Outsourcing of Business Systems
- Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Media, E-Commerce and Internet