Employment and Benefits
Meitar’s Labor Law Department has a broad range of expertise in all matters related to employment and labor laws, policies and procedures.
Our labor law clients include some of Israel’s largest employers, as well as multinational companies operating in Israel.
Our Labor Law Department’s services include:
- Representation and consultation in all legal aspects regarding ongoing employment-related matters.
- Preparation of employment agreements, consulting agreements, manpower agreements, separation agreements, outsourcing agreements, non-compete and secrecy agreements.
- Labor litigation in all instances, including preventive counseling and strategies to avoid litigation.
- Advising on employment matters for M&A transactions and privatizations, including employment-related due diligence.
- Advising in structuring executive compensation arrangements, including MBO transactions.
- Consulting regarding adaptation of HR policies and employee manuals for multinational companies to Israeli law.
- Advising on labor-related IP matters, including breaches of employee non-disclosure agreements, non-competition or non-solicitation agreements and matters involving rights to inventions and patents.
- Preparation of equity compensation plans for employees, including options, restricted stock units (RSUs) and phantom stock plans.
- Advising on labor-related taxation, employee benefits and equity based plans (option plans).
- Advising regarding employee privacy rights.
- Representation on all international relocation processes including issuing permits for employees and employment of foreign nationals in Israel.
- Providing frequent updates on new labor-related legislation and court precedents.