Hila Silverstein is a partner in the Labor and Employment Law Group. Hila represents local and international corporations and venture capital funds, on employment law aspects of a wide variety of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments.
Hila also advises international and domestic clients with respect to their ongoing employment matters, including employee recruitment, employment agreements, compensation and retirement packages, human resources policies, adaptation of international policies to Israeli law, and employment termination issues.
Hila has significant experience negotiating and drafting agreements, including executive employment agreements, separation agreements, compensation packages and consultancy agreements.
In addition, Hila holds a mediator certificate, which serves in a broad spectrum of disputes both under appointment of the courts and at the direct request of disputing parties.
- Representation of Retalix Ltd. in its acquisition by NCR for $800 million.
- Representation of Walla! Communications, the seller of “Yad2”, in its acquisition by Axel Springer group.
- Representation of Bally Technologies Inc. in its acquisition of Dragonplay for approximately $100 million.
- Representation of IronSource in its acquisition of Fried Cookie and After Download for approximately $20 million.
- Representation of ExLibris in its acquisition by Golden Gate Capital for approximately $250 million.
- Representation of Broadlight in its acquisition by Broadcom for approximately $220 million.
- Representation of Facebook in its acquisition of Face.com.
- Representation of Covidien in its acquisition of Israeli medical device manufacturer Oridion Systems Ltd. for approximately $346 million.
- Representation of Singapore Telecom in its acquisition of Amobee for approximately $320 million.
- Representation of Covidien in its acquisition of Israeli medical device manufacturer SuperDimension for approximately $300 million.
- Representation of Anobit in its acquisition by a multinational corporation.
- Representation of Altice in its sale of Mirs Communication to Hot Communication.
- Representation of PicScout Inc. in its acquisition by Getty Images Inc.
- Representation of Bunzl Plc in its acquisition of Silco.