Yael Weiss is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group. She specializes in capital markets and commercial law. Yael represents financial institutions and public companies in the Israeli domestic market, both in their day-to-day corporate activities and during the complex process of capital market transactions. She has represented some of Israel’s largest banks, real-estate developers and public companies in these matters. Yael also advises foreign companies and dual-listed companies that are active in the Israeli capital market, including in their interactions with the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and the Israel Securities Authority.
- Representation of Bank Mizrahi in an issuance of NIS 1 billion of hybrid capital instruments in December 2006.
- Representation of Bank Hapoalim in an issuance of NIS 600 million of subordinated debt in August 2008.
- Representation of Israel Discount Bank in public offerings in December 2006 and May 2007 of NIS 1 billion of Tier-1 hybrid capital, including interaction with the Bank of Israel on regulatory issues and listing procedures.
- Representation of Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank in November 2006 in an NIS 459 million private issuance of hybrid securities followed by preparation of a prospectus to list the securities.
- Representation of Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank in an NIS 450 million public offering of subordinated debt pursuant to a shelf prospectus, May 2007.
- Representation of Israel Discount Bank in an NIS 350 million public offering of subordinated debt pursuant to a shelf prospectus, May 2007.