Yael Weiss is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group. She specializes in capital markets and commercial law.
Yael has vast experience in representation of financial institutions and public companies that are active in the Israeli market, both in on-going operations and in public offerings, capital raising and other complex capital market activities. Yael represents most of Israel’s leading banks, real estate corporations and various other public companies.
Yael also advises foreign companies and dual-listed companies in their Israeli capital market activities, including in their interactions with the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and the Israel Securities Authority.
- Representation of Energean Israel in a $2.5 billion international bond offering (March 2021) and a $750 million international bond offering (July 2023).
- Representation of Israel Discount Bank Ltd. in a $800 million international bond offering (January 2023).
- Representation of Hapoalim Bank Ltd. in a $1 billion international bond offering (October 2021).
- Representation of Bank Hapoalim, Israel Discount Bank, United Mizrahi Tefahot Bank and First International Bank of Israel LTD in their various public offerings, including offerings of Contingent Convertible Capital Bonds (CoCo).
- Representation of Shva Ltd., Israel’s national payment system, in its initial public offering (May 2019).
- Representation of Villar international Ltd. in a public offering of secured bonds (February 2023).
- Representation of the Formula Group in its bond public offerings.
- Representation of Israel Discount Bank Ltd in a NIS 1.4 billion public equity offering (March 2022).