Yoav Sade Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3165 Fax: 972 3 610 3779
Yoav Sade is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group.
Yoav’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, corporate finance, joint ventures commercial agreements and general corporate law.
Yoav has extensive experience in structuring and leading cross-border transactions, representing both domestic and multinational corporations.
Yoav also represents private early stage companies in the technology sector in their various stages of evolution, both on their corporate and commercial matters and provides on-going advice to private and public technology companies.
Yoav also has over 30 years of experience working on matters related to the Asian Pacific markets, during which he worked in one of the leading law firms in Hong Kong for several years.
Yoav represents investors (including corporations and investment funds) from Asia Pacific countries (including China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore) in investments, M&A, joint ventures and commercial transactions with Israeli companies, and in establishing a presence in Israel.
In addition, Yoav represents Israeli companies in investments, M&A, joint ventures and commercial transactions with entities from Asia Pacific countries and in establishing presence in Asia Pacific countries.
- Representing Venus Medtech, a HKSE-traded company and a leading Chinese healthcare company, and its Athena Fund, in multiple Israeli cardio-vascular device acquisitions and minority and majority investments, including Keystone Health, P-Cardia and recently in its acquisition of Cardiovalve for over US $ 300 million.
- Representing Yinniu Microlectronics (a consortium form Hong Kong) in the acquisition of a control stake in Inuitive (a chip designer) for over US $ 100 million.
- Representing ScyPlay (a leading US gaming company) in its acquisition of Come2Play, a developer of social multiplayer games.
- Representing Megger Group (a leading European manufacturer of Electrical Test Equipment) in its acquisition of Metrycom, a technology leader in Smart Grid monitoring solutions.
- Representing NeoTX (a US drug development company) in its acquisition of InterX, a clinical stage company developing targeted anticancer immunotherapies.
- Representing Tenable Holdings (a US Cyber Exposure company traded in NASDAQ) in its acquisition of Cymptom, a leader in cyber attack path management.
- Representing Ping An Gobal Voyager Fund L.P (the VC arm of Ping An Insurance) in its investments in various Israeli healthcare companies, including TytoCare and Memed Diagnostics.
- Representing QV Global Health Science Fund, L.P (Hong Kong – Canadian VC Fund) in its investments in various Israeli healthcare companies, including Eloxx Pharmacueticals, Cathworks, EyeYon Medical, PI Therapeutics, Raziel Therapeutics and HighRAD Ltd.
- Representing Zhanjian Jingxin Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. a public PRC healthcare company, in its investments in various Israeli healthcare companies including, Mapi Pharma, Vascular Graft Soutions and Keystone Heart.
- Representing SBI Japan (a leading Japanese financial group) in the establishment of VC funds in Israel and the investment of the VC funds in various Israeli portfolio companies.
- Representing Discovery Channel in its investment into Israeli TV “Reshet” (Channel 13).
- Representing Fujifilm in its investments in Pulsenmore and Nanox.
- Representing Haier in the establishment of a joint venture with RF Imaging Leader Vayyar.
- Representing Hyundai Motors in its investment in various Israeli Autotech companies, including Gauzy, UVeye, Audioburst, Autotalks, Ottopia, Seematics Systems and H2Pro.
- Representing Toyota Tsusho in its investment in Aurora Labs, an automotive software development company.
- Representing Hainan Airlines and Sichuan Airlines in establishing their offices in Israel and in the day-to-day operations thereof.
- Representing Synthesis Capital (a European Food-tech Venture Capital) in its investment in Redifine Meat.
- Representing Mitsui in its investment in and joint venture with Evolution Systems Ltd.