Yoram Movshovitz Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3635 Fax: 972 3 610 3770
Yoram Movshovitz is a partner in the firm’s Commercial, Litigation and Real Estate Groups. His practice focuses on commercial law and commercial transactions.
Yoram represents commercial clients and large companies in a wide range of transactions, including the negotiation and preparation of complex joint venture agreements, commercial and real estate transactions. In addition, Yoram provides advice on general corporate matters.
In addition to his legal activities, Yoram plays a leading role in firm management and serves as General Manager of the firm.
- Representation of homeland security companies in a variety of complex supply and services agreements with the Israeli Ministry of Defense and with foreign buyers of military equipment.
- Representation of one of Israel’s largest international security companies in a supply and services agreement worth over $100 million.
- Representation of sellers and purchasers in real property agreements involving prime locations in Israel.
- Representation of a private client in complex commercial litigation involving accusations of breach of intellectual property rights and breach of a shareholder agreement.
- Representation of an international company in a dispute over breach of a shareholder agreement.
- Representation of a leading international developer of teaching materials, including commercial agreements in Israel and abroad, as well as appearances before government authorities.