Keren Egozi is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group and has 15 years of experience in all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Keren advises corporations, venture capital funds, angels and individual entrepreneurs in a wide range of international and domestic corporate and commercial transactions, including venture capital investments, strategic investments, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, joint ventures and strategic collaborations.
Keren’s expertise is in helping clients understand their needs, both from a legal and a commercial aspect, and in creating the best legal infrastructure for them.
Alongside excellent legal advice, Keren provides strategic and managerial advice that constitutes significant added value for her clients.
Karen dedicates her time to volunteering and social activism, including providing pro bono legal advice to Michal Sela Forum, Rakia Association and MAX Initiative.
Merger and Acquisitions:
- Representation of Screenovate Technologies in its acquisition by intel.
- Representation of Argonsec in its acquisition by Aqua Security.
- Representation of Global Data Center in its acquisition by EdgeConneX.
- Representation of Cellebrite in its merger with TWC Tech Holdings in a de-SPAC transaction valued at $2.4 billion.
- Representation of Quick Check Ltd. (My Check) in its acquisition by Shiji
- Representation of Conduit Ltd. in its purchase of Zipory Ltd. (Keeprz)
- Representation of Arkin Holdings in its purchase of Sol-Gel Technologies
- Representation of Conduit in the restructuring of its business and sale of its ClientConnect business to Perion
- Representation of ECtel in its sale to cVidya Networks
- Representation of the controlling shareholder of the Alliance Tires Company in the sale of Alliance to Warburg Pincus
- Representation of Hewlett-Packard (HP) in its purchase of ScitexVision
- Representation of numerous start-up companies and founders in equity investment rounds by venture capital funds, angel investors and strategic investors and in secondary sales.
- Representation of various venture capital funds as well as high net-worth individuals, in investment transactions and secondary sales.
- Representation of numerous start-up companies and lenders in venture lending transactions.