Tomer Sela is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Tomer represents private and publicly traded corporations in a wide variety of corporate and commercial transactions, mostly in the Israeli capital market, including private and public debt and equity financings and the issuance of financial products on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange. Tomer also advises companies with respect to a broad range of corporate and securities matters, including their interactions with the Israeli Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Representation of Bitan Wines Ltd., a privately held supermarket chain in its NIS 350 million cash acquisition of Kima’t Hinam, a publicly held supermarket chain.
- Representation of Gazit-Globe Group, a leading international real estate group (TASE, NYSE, TSX: GZT) in numerous debt and equity public offerings in the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Representation of Brainsway Ltd. (TASE: BRIN) in numerous public and private capital raising transactions.
- Representation of KSM Index Certificates, the largest ETF issuer in Israel, in numerous public offerings of Index Certificates, Deposit Certificates and covered options.
- Representation of Excellence Investments Ltd., a publicly traded investment house (TASE), in its cash acquisition of bonds from Clal Finance Ltd.
- Representation of A. Levy Ltd., a publicly traded real-estate company, and its privately held subsidiary Euro Globe Ltd., in a NIS 200 million debt restructuring.
- Representation of Oil Refineries Ltd. (ORL-BAZAN) in a merger with Carmel Olefins in an NIS 1.5 billion share exchange transaction.