“Keren Sadeh is exceptional, I consider her part of our team”
Keren Sadeh (Mizrahi) is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Keren has significant experience in a wide variety of corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, debt financings, joint ventures and strategic collaborations.
Keren advises international and local technology clients spanning various industries such as software, security, media, telecommunications, robotics, and fintech.
Additionally, Keren has extensive experience advising venture capital and private equity funds, with a particular focus on investment transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Keren excels in assisting clients in comprehending their legal and commercial requirements while establishing optimal legal frameworks.
Keren also provides strategic and managerial guidance that delivers substantial additional benefits to clients.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Representation of Ericom Software Ltd., in its sale to Ericsson’s Cradlepoint, Inc.
- Representation of Illusive Networks Ltd., in its sale to Proofpoint, Inc.
- Representation of Comedy Technologies, Inc., in its sale to Warner Music Group.
- Representation of Amdocs Limited (NYSE: DOX) in various acquisition transactions.
- Representation of McDonald’s Corp., in its acquisition of Dynamic Yield.
- Representation of Vimeo Inc. (within the group of IAC/InterActiveCorp), in its acquisition of Magisto Ltd.
- Representation of Sapiens International Corporation in its acquisition of US-based Adaptic Limited.
- Representation of EMK Capital, a London based investment company, in its acquisition of Luminati, the enterprise proxy network division of Hola Networks.
- Representation of Kik Interactive Inc. in its acquisition of Rounds Entertainment Ltd., an Israeli video chat company.
- Representation of eBay in its acquisition of SalesPredict, an Israeli startup that uses predictive analytics to help businesses identify potential prospects.
- Representation of Bally Technologies Inc. in its acquisition of Dragonplay for approximately $100 million.
- Representation of Esterline Technologies Corporation in its acquisition of Barco Integrated Solutions for EUR150 million.
- Representation of Verint Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) in its acquisition of UTX Technologies Ltd. for $83 million.
- Representation of Visionmap Ltd. in its acquisition by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. and Naska Industries – S.K Group Ltd.
- Representation of Retalix Limited (NASDAQ/TASE: RTLX) in its acquisitions of Cornell-Mayo Associates, Inc.
- Representation of Covidien in its acquisition of Oridion Systems.
- Representation of Conduit Ltd. in its acquisitions of Modular Patterns Ltd.
- Representation of Carmel Ventures, the largest stockholder of Axerra Networks Inc., in the sale of the company to DragonWave Inc.
- Representation of the investors in Wintegra Inc. in the sale of the company to PMC-Sierra, Inc.
- Representation of Israeli app deployment and management company Nolio in its acquisition by IT software giant CA Technologies.
- Representation of Verint Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) in several asset purchase transactions.
- Representation of Orca Interactive (listed on AIM London Stock Exchange), a provider of IPTV solutions, in its acquisition by France Telecom subsidiary, Viaccess.
- Representation of Adamind Ltd. in its acquisition by Mobixell Networks (Israel) Ltd.
- Representation of VocalTec Communications Ltd. in its acquisitions of Outsmart Ltd.