Keren Sadeh (Mizrahi) Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3147 Fax: 972 3 610 3722
Keren Sadeh (Mizrahi) is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Keren has significant experience in a wide variety of corporate and securities matters. Keren represents numerous Israeli and international corporations in domestic and international corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, equity and debt financings, joint ventures and strategic collaborations. In addition, Keren represents private early stage companies in the technology sector in their various stages of growth. Keren also provides both public and privately held companies with ongoing legal advice regarding corporate and commercial matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Representation of McDonald’s Corp., in its acquisition of Dynamic Yield.
- Representation of Vimeo Inc. (within the group of IAC/InterActiveCorp), in its acquisition of Magisto Ltd.
- Representation of Sapiens International Corporation in its acquisition of US-based Adaptic Ltd.
- Representation of Amdocs Limited (NYSE: DOX) in its acquisitions of Projekt202 LLC and cVidya Networks, Inc.
- Representation of EMK Capital, a London based investment company, in its acquisition of Luminati, the enterprise proxy network division of Hola Networks.
- Representation of Kik Interactive Inc. in its acquisition of Rounds Entertainment Ltd., an Israeli video chat company.
- Representation of eBay in its acquisition of SalesPredict, an Israeli startup that uses predictive analytics to help businesses identify potential prospects.
- Representation of Bally Technologies Inc. in its acquisition of Dragonplay for approximately $100 million.
- Representation of Esterline Technologies Corporation in its acquisition of Barco Integrated Solutions for EUR150 million.
- Representation of Verint Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) in its acquisition of UTX Technologies Ltd. for $83 million.
- Representation of Visionmap Ltd. in its acquisition by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. and Naska Industries – S.K Group Ltd.
- Representation of Retalix Limited (NASDAQ/TASE: RTLX) in its acquisitions of Cornell-Mayo Associates, Inc.
- Representation of Covidien in its acquisition of Oridion Systems.
- Representation of Conduit Ltd. in its acquisitions of Modular Patterns Ltd.
- Representation of Carmel Ventures, the largest stockholder of Axerra Networks Inc., in the sale of the company to DragonWave Inc.
- Representation of the investors in Wintegra Inc. in the sale of the company to PMC-Sierra, Inc.
- Representation of Israeli app deployment and management company Nolio in its acquisition by IT software giant CA Technologies.
- Representation of Verint Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) in several asset purchase transactions.
- Representation of Orca Interactive (listed on AIM London Stock Exchange), a provider of IPTV solutions, in its acquisition by France Telecom subsidiary, Viaccess.
- Representation of Amdocs in its acquisition of Sigvalue Technologies.
- Representation of Adamind Ltd. in its acquisition by Mobixell Networks (Israel) Ltd.
- Representation of VocalTec Communications Ltd. in its acquisitions of Outsmart Ltd.
- Representation of Domain Elite’s investment in SMART Medical Systems and Medico (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Representation of venture-backed companies in venture capital and venture lending transactions, including: Nolio, MaxTech, Innobell.
- Representation of venture capital funds in investments and debt financing transactions including Carmel Venture Funds, Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Cedar Fund and Pitango Ventures.
- Representation of private early stage companies in the technology sector in their various stages of growth with respect to their ongoing corporate and commercial matters, including incubator-backed companies.
- Representation of Gazit-Globe Ltd. (NYSE: GZT) in a $135 million bank financing from Citibank USA and Citibank Canada.
- Representation of start-up companies in venture lending transactions and bridge financings.