Tali Menashe is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group.
Tali represents corporations in a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings, tender offers and restructuring arrangements. Tali also provides counsel to public companies traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange on capital market matters, as well as ongoing legal advice regarding corporate governance and commercial matters to both public and privately held companies.
- Representation of Mayer’s Cars & Trucks Co Ltd. in an investment transaction (20%) of financial investors (Phoenix and Clal), at a company value of approximately NIS 4 billion.
- Representation of Danya Cebus Ltd., as well as its controlling shareholder, Africa Israel Investments Ltd., in an initial public offering and secondary offering.
- Representation of Shachar family in a transaction for the acquisition of the controlling interest in Bait Vagag Yazemot and Real Estate Ltd (TASE listed), through a special tender offer.
- Representation of Value L.B.H. Infrastructure in its purchase of the controlling interest in Dan Transportation, Tel Aviv Metropolitan’s largest bus company, reflecting the company market cap of more than NIS 1 billion.
- Representation of Matomy Media Group Ltd. (TASE and LSE listed), in a settlement of its outstanding obligations to its bondholders.
- Representation of Sella Capial (REIT, TASE listed) in an attempt of a hostile takeover.
- Representation of Bridges Israel Fund in an investment round (approx. NIS 20 million) in Abraham Hostels and Tours Ltd.
- Representation of Isras Investment Company Ltd. in its merger agreement with Ocif Investment & Development Ltd.
- Representation of Industrial Buildings Corporation in an NIS 600 million public offering.
- Representation of Jerusalem Economic in multiple public debt offerings.
- Representation of Golden Channels and Co. in a merger of the Israeli cable companies.
- Representation of U. Dori Engineering Works Corporation, a leading Israeli real property developer, in an NIS 145 million public offering.
- Representation of Fishman Family Properties in the sale of its shares in Mondon Investments to Migdal Insurance Company ($60 million).
- Representation of private companies of the Fishman Group in the sale of the Mega-Sport chain store business.
- Representation of Plastro Irrigation Systems in a $100 million going private acquisition by John Deere.