Yael Kalman is a partner in our firm’s Technology and IP Group.
Yael’s practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property matters and commercial agreements. She represents a wide range of clients in a variety of technology-related transactions, often involving the commercialization of intellectual property, and advises them on their ongoing commercial needs as they arise in the areas of intellectual property, information technology, open source and privacy
Yael has experience across various industries and particularly enjoys working with start-ups in structuring and negotiating both local and international licensing, SaaS, technology, collaboration, POC, development agreements, design partner, distribution, intellectual property and commercial transactions.
Yael also counsels on open source software and intellectual property issues in M&A and financing transactions.
Main Practice Areas
- Hi-Tech/Start ups
- Commercial Transactions
- Information Technology / Licensing
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices and Biotechnology
- Open Source
- Outsourcing of Business Systems
- Israel National Technology and Innovation Authority and Governmental Benefit Programs
- Media, E-Commerce and Internet
- Privacy and Data Protection Law