Amos Goren Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3807 Fax: 972 3 610 3754
Amos Goren is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Group. Amos specializes in complex litigation cases and international disputes in a variety of litigation fields such as: business and commercial litigation, distribution and commercial agency litigation, corporate litigation, partnership litigation, class actions, trust litigation, real estate litigation, environmental litigation, administrative litigation, mass tort litigation, and water and infrastructure litigation. Amos is widely acknowledged as a premier litigator and heads the litigation team in his fields of expertise.
- Representing some members of a family owning worldwide businesses in a complex international dispute, in courts in Israel and worldwide, over interests in large-scale holding of trusts and corporations, raising issues of trusts, contracts, local and overseas corporations, partnerships and private international law; and in a dispute over inheritance rights in the Israeli courts.
- Representing a controller of a worldwide family business group valued at billions of dollars in a dispute over inheritance and control of the business group.
- Representing clients in disputes between international manufacturers and suppliers and Israeli and international distributors and commercial agents.
- Representation of Oneal Construction of the Fishman Holdings Group in a NIS 70 million claim against the Israel Land Administration and the Municipality of Tel Aviv in connection with damages caused to Oneal due to delays in building and marketing the prestigious Rova Lev Ha’ir Project in Tel Aviv.
- Representation of the General Custodian, as manager of assets for scores of undocumented individuals who had purchased land in the Jezreel Valley during the 1920s, and of the liquidator of the Community of American Zionists Company against Moshav Balfouria concerning control of over one million square meters of valuable land.
- Representation of Makhteshim Chemical Works in a NIS 240 million mass toxic tort action concerning environmental pollution damages in the Ramat Hovav industrial site.
- Representing Mekorot, Israel’s national water company, in a NIS 35 million mass tort action involving alleged water contamination in the Kishon Reservoir in Northern Israel.
- Representing the US government in an administrative petition against the construction of the American Consulate Project in the Arnona neighborhood of Jerusalem.
- Defense of Oil Refineries Ltd. (Bazan) in a class action, of the largest ever filed in Israel. The represented class consisted of the residents of Haifa Bay and the claim pertained to forbidden air pollution that allegedly increased the local disease and morbidity rate.
- Representing Melisron Ltd versus Clal Insurance Ltd in a court case valued at over NIS 50 million regarding a deal for the acquisition of a shopping mall.