Ali Bursztyn is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Group.
Ali has extensive experience in complex litigation cases in various fields of law, including corporate law, shareholders disputes, contractual disputes, class actions, bankruptcy and insolvency, administrative law, environmental law, white collar and communication.
Main Practice Areas
- Corporate and Securities Litigation
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Class Action Defense
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Local and International Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust Litigation
- Administrative Proceedings
- White-Collar Criminal Proceedings
- Insolvency, Creditors’ Rights and Work-Outs
- Telecom and Media Regulation