Noam Tzur is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group and leads the firm’s Climatech Practice.
Noam represents a wide range of international and domestic companies, private equity funds, venture capital funds and other investors in a variety of international corporate transactions, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, private equity investments and debt financing. In addition, Noam provides ongoing legal consultation to clients on Israeli corporate and securities law.
- Representation of Medtronic in its $1.6 billion cash acquisition of TASE/Nasdaq-listed Mazor.
- Representation of Oracle in the acquisitions of Ravello Systems, Crosswise and Iridize.
- Representation of Covidien in its $1 billion cash acquisition of TASE/Nasdaq-listed Given Imaging.
- Representation of Equivio in its acquisition by Microsoft.
- Representation of Amdocs (NYSE: DOX) in its acquisition of BriteBill (Ireland).
- Representation of DVtel Inc. in the $90 million cash sale of the company to FLIR Systems.
- Representation of Facebook in its cash acquisition of Onavo Mobile.
- Representation of Sapiens International Corporation in its $75 million cash and stock acquisition of two Israeli privately held companies.
- Representation of Covidien in its cash acquisition of superDimension.
- Representation of Singapore Telecom in its cash acquisition of Amobee.
- Representation of Avaya in its $230 million cash acquisition of Radvision.
- Representation of private equity funds and venture capital funds in investments.