Yochi Kadir-Paz is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department.
Yochi has a vast experience in representing companies, financial institutions and individuals in commercial and business disputes, including large-scale contractual lawsuits, class actions and derivative suits pertaining to directors and officers liabilities, shareholders and corporate control and ownership disputes. Moreover, Yochi has an extensive experience in representing parties in complex inheritance disputes.
Yochi represents clients in courts of all judicial instances in Israel and in complex arbitration proceedings (some of which are confidential).
Over the course of her career Yochi assisted clients in major disputes widely covered by the business media, including petitions to the High Court of Justice and Administrative Appeals pertaining to state and religion issues (businesses operating on Saturdays in Tel Aviv and public transport operating on Saturdays in Ramat Gan).
Yochi Kadir-Paz was chosen by Legal 500 ranking directory as the “Next Generation Lawyer” in the area of litigation.
In 2007 Yochi appeared on The Marker Magazine’s list of the “40 Most Promising Young People”.
- Representation of Tel Aviv Municipality in 4 petitions filed in the High Court of Justice pertaining to opening and closure of groceries and corner stores on Saturdays.
- Representation of four tenants from Michal Street in Tel Aviv in probate proceedings of the will left by their landlord, the late Uri Giladi, who devised to them by will apartments in the building where they had rented apartments from him.
- Representation of Ramat Gan Municipality in the administrative petition challenging the decision of Ramat Gan City Council to operate shuttle buses on Saturdays for the benefit of the city residents as part of the project named “SabaBus”.
- Representation of Merlion (a company owned by Hutchison) in two administrative petitions filed by two other bidders participating in the BOT tender for construction and operation of Sorek B – world’s biggest desalination facility.
- Representation of Castro Model Ltd in the Motion to Certify a Class Action pertaining to the Law for Restricting Weight in the Modeling Industry.
- Representation of Madanes Insurance Agency Ltd. In the Motion to Certify a Class Action pertaining to antitrust issues.
- Representation of Psagot Investment House in the Motion to Certify a Class Action filed by the funds members.
- Representation of Walla!Shops in the Motion to Certify a Class Action pertaining to The Environmental Treatment of Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Batteries Law.