Raanan Lerner is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group.
Raanan represents private and public technology companies, venture capital funds and individual entrepreneurs in a wide range of business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, private debt and equity offerings, strategic investments, and spin-offs.
Raanan advises both early-stage and mature companies with respect to their global growth strategies, and he represents domestic and foreign investment funds in their investment transactions and fund formation activities.
- Representation of Cellebrite in its merger with TWC Tech Holdings in a de-SPAC transaction valued at $2.4 billion.
- Representation of Innoviz in its IPO on NASDAQ through a SPAC merger at a $1.4 billion valuation.
- Representation of OG Tech VC and the US VC, HigSage, in a Series C financing round in Lendbuzz.
- Representation of Trieye in raising $17 million.
- Representation of LiveU in its acquisition by Francisco Partners and IGP for $200 million.
- Representation of Cellecbrite in its acquisition of Blackbag for $33 million.
- Representation of Plessey Semiconductors Ltd., a UK-based company which develops and manufactures advanced microLED chips (fab) to be embedded in augmented and mixed reality (AR/MR) display applications, in a commercial transaction with Facebook.
- Representation of Guardicore in raising $60 million.
- Representation of Anobit in its acquisition by a multinational corporation.
- Representation of M-Systems in its $1.5 billion acquisition by SanDisk Corporation.
- Representation of modu in private financing arrangements worth $120 million.
- Representation of M-Systems in strategic collaboration agreements with a leading multinational electronics company.
- Representation of modu in a set of design and manufacturing agreements with Foxconn.
- Representation of a leading technology provider in various joint development and licensing agreements with Spansion.
- Representation of a leading technology provider in a strategic agreement with a leading multinational electronics company.
- Representation of a leading technology provider in a strategic sourcing agreement with Dell.
- $100 million investment and Manufacturing Agreement between Hynix Semiconductor and M-Systems for flash memory components.
- Representation of a leading technology provider in a strategic collaboration agreement with Renesas.
- Representation of M-Systems in a set of Development, Joint Venture and Investment Agreements with Toshiba.
- Joint Venture Agreements between Hynix Semiconductors and M-Systems.