David S. Glatt Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3890 Fax: 972 3 610 3111
“intelligent, attentive and a pleasure to deal with;
great problem solver”
Chambers and Partners
“known for his excellent capabilities in cross-border M&A transactions as well as capital markets work”
Chambers and Partners
David S. Glatt is a partner in the corporate and securities group. David represents issuers and underwriters in public and private debt and equity offerings, investors and companies in venture capital and private equity transactions, and acquirers and targets in M&A deals. He also provides general securities compliance and corporate advice for many NASDAQ-listed foreign private issuers, as well as ongoing corporate counsel for privately held and venture-backed companies. In addition, he advises leading banks and financial institutions in Israel and abroad on derivative transactions, and is the co-author of the official ISDA country netting opinion for Israel. Chambers Global lists him as a leading individual for Israel in Corporate/M&A and Capital Markets. Prior to moving to Israel and joining Meitar in the fall of 1998, he practiced in the corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions departments of the New York office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP for five years.
David received his J.D. degree in 1993 from Columbia University School of Law, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and his B.A. degree cum laude from Yeshiva University in 1989.
- Representation of Objet in its proposed Nasdaq IPO and in its $3.0 billion merger of equals with Stratasys.
- Representation of salesforce.com in its M&A and investment transactions in Israel.
- Representation of Volcano Corporation in its $17.25 million acquisition of Sync-Rx Ltd.
- Representation of the managers in the $500 million principal amount 6.7% Notes 144A/Reg S offering by The Israel Electric Corporation.
- Representation of the underwriters in Orbotech’s follow-on offering.
- Representation of the lead institutional investor in InspireMD’s PIPE offering of $11.7 million in Senior Secured Convertible Debentures.
- Representation of Sigma Design in its $200 million acquisition of CopperGate Communications.
- Representation of Dot Hill Systems in its $12 million acquisition of Cloverleaf Communications.
- Representation of Gizmoz in its merger with DAZ 3D.
- Representation of eBay in its $169 million acquisition of Fraud Sciences.
- Representation of Actimize in its proposed IPO.
- Representation of the underwriters in Mellanox Technologies’ IPO.
- Representation of the underwriters in NICE Systems’ various ADR offerings.
- Representation of M-Systems in its $1.5 billion sale to SanDisk Corporation.
- Representation of Kashya in its $153 million sale to EMC Corporation.
- Representation of Omrix Biopharmaceuticals in its IPO and follow-on offering.
- Representation of the underwriters in Saifun Semiconductors’ IPO and follow-on offering.
- Representation of Cyota in its $145 million sale to RSA Security.
- Representation of Shopping.com in its IPO and in its $634 million sale to eBay.
- Representation of the underwriters in PowerDsine’s IPO.
- Representation of the underwriters in Audiocodes’ convertible notes offering.
- Representation of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) on issues related to netting under Israeli law, and the adoption of netting legislation in Israel.
- Representation of numerous North American, European and Japanese commercial and investment banks and other financial institutions on Israeli law issues arising in the context of a broad range of derivatives transactions and products.
- Representation of leading U.S. and Israeli venture capital funds in numerous investments.