Ronen Bezalel Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3850 Fax: 972 3 610 3851
Ronen’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, corporate finance, private equity and general corporate law. Ronen has extensive experience in structuring and leading cross-border transactions, representing both domestic and multinational corporations. Ronen also represents private early stage companies in the technology sector in their various stages of evolution, both on their corporate and commercial matters. He represents private and public technology companies in a wide variety of international and domestic corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, debt and equity public offerings, private financings, restructurings and spin offs, joint ventures and strategic collaborations, technology licensing, and distribution and marketing arrangements. Ronen also provides both public and privately held companies with ongoing general legal advice on corporate and securities matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ronen was a corporate associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in New York.
- Representation of Israeli app deployment and management company Nolio in its acquisition by IT software giant CA Technologies.
- Representation of Omrix Biopharmaceuticals in its acquisition by J&J for approximately $440 million.
- Representation of Omrix Biopharmaceuticals in its IPO on NASDAQ and follow-on offering.
- Representation of Broadcom Corporation in its acquisition of Provigent for approximately $335 million.
- Representation of Amdocs in its acquisition of Bridgewater Systems for approximately $215 million.
- Representation of Actimize in its purchase by NICE Systems for approximately $300 million.
- Representation of Amdocs in its acquisition of JnetX Communication for approximately $50 million.
- Representation of Actimize in its proposed IPO.
- Representation of Optier, in its $47.5 million equity investment from a syndicate of venture capital investors led by Index Ventures and Morgan Stanley.