Yasmin Ziv Partner
Contact Information16 Abba Hillel Silver Rd.
Ramat Gan 5250608, Israel
Tel: 972 3 610 3800 Fax: 972 3 614 4874
Yasmin Ziv is a partner in Meitar’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Yasmin’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, joint ventures, strategic collaborations, restructurings and de-SPAC transactions. In addition, Yasmin provides ongoing legal advice on corporate and securities matters to both public and private companies with an emphasis on the tech sector.
- The sale of a controlling stake in Haifa Group by Trump Group to Tene Investment Funds for $180 million.
- The acquisition of a 20% stake in Steimatzky by Discount Capital.
- The acquisition of Tia Technology by Sapiens International Corporation NV (Nasdaq; TASE) for $78 million.
- The acquisition of Mazor Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq; TASE) by Medtronic plc (NYSE) for $1.5 billion.
- The sale of the Trust Company of Bank Leumi to Hermetic Trust (1975) Ltd.
- The acquisition of Vubiquity Inc. by Amdocs (Nasdaq) for $224 million.
- The acquisition of a majority stake in Keter Group by BC Partners.
- The loan by a syndicate of lenders led by Discount Bank, Harel Insurance Company and HSBC Bank to Clal Industries Ltd. in the amount of NIS 2.4 billion.
- The sale of Bank Leumi Luxembourg’s private banking business to Banque J. Safra Sarasin.