Yasmin Ziv is a partner in Meitar’s Corporate and Securities Group. Yasmin’s practice focuses on cross-border and domestic transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, private equity, strategic collaborations, debt financing and equity investments, joint ventures and de-SPAC. Yasmin provides ongoing legal advice to Israeli companies, and represents venture capital funds, private equity funds and multinational corporations purchasing or investing in Israeli companies.
- The acquisition of Ness Digital Engineering (Ness) by KKR.
- The sale of a controlling stake in Haifa Group by Trump Group to Tene Investment Funds for $180 million.
- The acquisition of a 20% stake in Steimatzky by Discount Capital.
- The acquisition of Tia Technology by Sapiens International Corporation NV (Nasdaq; TASE) for $78 million.
- The acquisition of Mazor Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq; TASE) by Medtronic plc (NYSE) for $1.5 billion.
- The sale of the Trust Company of Bank Leumi to Hermetic Trust (1975) Ltd.
- The acquisition of Vubiquity Inc. by Amdocs (Nasdaq) for $224 million.
- The acquisition of a majority stake in Keter Group by BC Partners.
- The loan by a syndicate of lenders led by Discount Bank, Harel Insurance Company and HSBC Bank to Clal Industries Ltd. in the amount of NIS 2.4 billion.
- The sale of Bank Leumi Luxembourg’s private banking business to Banque J. Safra Sarasin.