Adam Shapira is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Group.
Adam specializes in civil and commercial litigation as well as in class actions and derivative actions. His practice focuses on representing local and international clients in matters relating to corporate, securities, antitrust and aviation law.
- Representation of Siemens in a NIS 3.7 billion action filed against it by the Israel Electric Company (IEC) and a NIS 2.4 billion class action, alleging involvement in a cartel.
- Representation of Mylan N.V. in a securities class action.
- Representation of two of the world’s leading aircraft lessors in several arresting and repossessing proceedings of commercial aircraft.
- Representation of a public company in the first civil insider trading case in Israel.
- Representation of two major international electronics manufacturers in several class actions alleging involvement in cartels.
- Representation of a leading international tech company in a class action alleging breaches of Israeli privacy and consumer-protection laws.
- Representation of Israel’s leading telecommunication group in several class actions and derivative actions brought following a criminal investigation launched by the Israeli Securities Authority.
- Representation of the trustees of the bonds issued by IDB Holdings, in one of the largest insolvency proceedings in Israel.
- Representation of a member of the Knesset (the Israeli Parliament) in a petition to the High Court of Justice regarding freedom of speech and the rights of members of the Knesset.
- Representation of former directors of the National Workers Union’s Pension Fund in a NIS 190 million action.