Danna Rotstein is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Danna’s practice focuses on venture capital financing, M&A transactions, venture lending and general corporate counseling.
Danna represents private and publicly-traded corporations, venture capital funds, strategic investors and startups from early stages and throughout their lifecycle across a wide range of industries, including software, cyber security and fintech.
Danna further provides advice to international and domestic clients with respect to a broad range of corporate, intellectual property and commercial transactions, employment and compensation matters.
- Representation of ironSource in its acquisition by Unity Software, Inc. (NYSE: U)
- Representation of Fireblocks in its acquisition of First Digital Assets.
- Representation of Fiverr (NYSE: FVRR) in its acquisition of Stoke Talent.
- Representation of NeoTX Holdings in its acquisition of InterX, Inc.
- Representation of Israeli unicorns Fireblocks and Orca Security in several financing rounds.
- Representation of Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) in its acquisition of Demisto.
- Representation of KLA Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC) in its acquisition of Orbotech.
- Representation of Solebit in its acquisition by Mimecast.