Simcha Koevary is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Simcha represents international and domestic companies in a broad range of legal matters, advises domestic and international VCs in their investments in Israeli start-up companies, and counsels individual entrepreneurs in their corporate and securities matters.
Simcha’s practice is focused on M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity transactions and debt financing.
In addition, Simcha provides ongoing legal consultation on Israeli corporate and securities law.
- Representation of Macrocure in a merger transaction with Leap Therapeutics.
- Representation of Beamr in the acquisition of Vanguard Video.
- Representation of Altair in its acquisition by Sony Corporation.
- Representation of Francisco Partners in the acquisition of Click software.
- Representation of Dropbox in its acquisition of CloudOn Inc.
- Representation of PrimeSense in its acquisition by a multinational corporation.
- Representation of Stucco Media in its acquisition by Bright Logic.
- Representation of RayV in its acquisition by Yahoo.
- Representation of Latto Media in a strategic transaction with PCCW.