Asaf Harel is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Group. He represents startups in a wide variety of international and domestic corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, equity financings. Asaf also represents international acquirers in acquisitions in Israel, as well as certain venture capital funds and investors in equity financings. Asaf also provides privately held companies with ongoing legal advice regarding corporate and commercial issues.
- Representation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise in its acquisition of Zerto.
- Representation of Amdocs in its acquisition of Openet.
- Representation of Unbound in its sale to Coinbase.
- Representation of Bidalgo in its sale to Iron Source.
- Representation of Build Security in its sale to Elastic.
- Representation of Cloudify in its sale to Dell.
- Representation of Axis Security in its sale to Hewlett Packard Enterprise.