Yosef (Yossi) Cohen is a partner in Meitar’s commercial law and real estate law groups.
In the years he has been practicing commercial law, Yossi has acquired rich experience in representing vendors and buyers in complex agreements for integration and supply of hardware and software systems, and in advising on technology-intensive projects.
Yossi also represents companies and entrepreneurs in the fields of internet, digital advertising and e-commerce, and accompanies investment and acquisition transactions of companies active in these fields among many others, which require extensive expertise in all aspects of commercial law, including contract law, finance, torts, insurance, intellectual property, consumer law and tenders.
Yossi’s real estate practice encompasses a wide range of matters, with an emphasis on large transactions involving yielding commercial properties (shopping malls, office and commercial buildings, high-tech industry parks etc.), residential projects, various types of combination transactions, urban renewal and representation in complex transactions which often require creative combinations of unique solutions from other areas of commercial law.
- Representation of entrepreneurs and landowners in transactions of acquisition and development of land for residence and industry purposes in prime locations.
- Representation in land acquisition in prime locations in the business area of Tel Aviv.
- Acquisition and sale of commercial centers, malls and active office buildings.
- Representation of hi-tech companies in building large-scale campuses in hi-tech industrial areas.
- Representation of asset owners and commercial companies in large scale rent agreements.