Oron Ben Haim is a Partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Specializing in representation of high-tech companies, Oron offers legal and business guidance to entrepreneurs and startups from their early stages through their entire lifecycle. His extensive experience includes diverse fields such as food-tech, biotech, software, hardware, and more.
Oron is experienced with representing reputable venture capitalists, strategic investors, individual entrepreneurs, and corporations of varying scales in a broad spectrum of business transactions. This encompasses M&A transactions, venture capital investments, strategic investments, joint ventures, and various commercial dealings.
Furthermore, Oron actively participates in the firm’s China practice, where he acts on behalf of prominent Chinese companies in all matters related to their activities in Israel. This involves guiding Chinese companies through due diligence processes, overseeing share purchases and investments in Israeli firms, and facilitating the establishment and ongoing operation of Chinese companies’ presence in Israel, including subsidiaries or branches.
- Representation of Nanofabrica in its US$60m acquisition by Nano Dimension.
- Representation of Telrad Networks in its acquisition of WaveIP’s business operations and assets.
- Representation of Hyundai Motor Company in numerous strategic investments in Israeli start-up companies
- Representation of numerous start-up companies and founders in equity investment rounds by venture capital funds from seed through late stage and growth, angel investors and strategic investors and in secondary sales.
- Representation of reputable VCs and strategic investors and Corporate VCs as well as individuals and family offices, in various investment transactions and secondary sales.