Oron Ben Haim is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group.
Oron specializes in the representation of early-stage startups, providing legal and business advice to entrepreneurs and startups from early stages throughout their lifecycle.
Oron represents reputable Israeli VCs, strategic investors, individual entrepreneurs, and Israeli companies in a wide range of business transactions, including M&A transactions, venture capital investments, strategic investments, joint ventures, and various commercial transactions.
In addition, Oron is a member of the firm’s China practice, where he represents leading Chinese companies in all matters related to their activities in Israel, including representation of Chinese companies in due diligence, share purchases and investments in Israeli companies, as well as representation of Chinese companies in establishing a presence in Israel in addition to the day-to-day operation of their Israeli subsidiaries or branches.
- Representation of Nanofabrica in its US$60m acquisition by Nano Dimension.
- Representation of Telrad Networks in its acquisition of WaveIP’s business operations and assets.
- Representation of Hyundai Motor Company in numerous strategic investments in Israeli start-up companies
- Representation of numerous start-up companies and founders in equity investment rounds by venture capital funds from seed through late stage and growth, angel investors and strategic investors and in secondary sales.
- Representation of reputable VCs and strategic investors and Corporate VCs as well as individuals and family offices, in various investment transactions and secondary sales.