Jonathan Atha is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group. Jonathan represents a wide range of corporations, private equity and venture capital funds in a variety of corporate transactions, including M&A, investments, joint ventures and corporate restructurings, specializing in execution of complex cross-border transactions.
While having practiced in Israel for more than 10 years, Jonathan trained and practiced corporate law in London for 9 years, including as a Counsel in the London office of a US firm, O’Melveny & Myers LLP.
- Representing NASDAQ-traded 3D printing company, Stratasys Ltd., on a series of substantial acquisitions, investments and joint ventures in the US, UK and Europe, including its entry into a merger agreement for a $1.8 billion combination with Desktop Metal, Inc., its acquisition and subsequent spin-out of New York-based MakerBot Industries LLC, its acquisition of San Francisco-based Origin Labs, and its multi-jurisdictional IP and business acquisition of the additive manufacturing business unit of a German chemical giant, Covestro.
- Representing Israel-based Mobius Solutions Ltd., a leader in CRM software, and its founder, in respect of primary and secondary investments by PE fund Summit Partners.
- Representing NASDAQ-listed business software and services solution, Amdocs, on a number of international acquisitions, including mobile optimization solutions provider, Actix, and cloud migration developer DevOps Group, in the UK; SAAS subscription manager and payment solutions provider, Vindicia, Inc. and software engineering services company, Kenzan, Inc. in the US, and software tool developer, UXP Systems, Inc. in Canada.
- Representing Israeli autonomous customer services solution developer, Jacada Ltd. in its sale to Silicon Valley-based Uniphore.
- Representing NASDAQ-listed global technology innovator in the digital advertising ecosystem, Perion Networks Ltd., in its various acquisitions in Israel, the US and the UK, including of Content IQ, LLC and Pub Ocean Limited.