Jonathan Atha is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities Group. Jonathan represents a wide range of corporations, private equity and venture capital funds in international corporate transactions, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, private equity investments, debt fund raisings, secondary share transactions and corporate restructurings.
Jonathan also advises on joint ventures and other technology-related transactions, and provides ongoing corporate and commercial advice to international and domestic clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Jonathan was Counsel in the London office of O’Melveny & Myers LLP.
- Representing leading 3D printing company, Stratasys Ltd., on a series of substantial acquisitions, including the $400 million acquisition of desktop 3D printer designer and manufacturer, MakerBot, and the $295 million acquisition of the leading service bureau business, Solid Concepts, Inc.
- Representing Amdocs on a number of international transactions, including its $120 million acquisition of leading mobile optimization solutions provider, UK-based, Actix.
- Representing NASDAQ-listed Israeli company, Retalix, in its $650 million sale to NCR Corporation.
- Representing Israeli app deployment and management company Nolio in its sale to IT software giant CA Technologies.
- Representing a leading global private equity secondaries fund in its acquisition of numerous portfolios of direct and indirect investments, for an aggregate consideration of more than $1 billion.