About The Position
We are looking for an attorney with experience in privacy and data to join our team which deals with technology and data regulations including GDPR and other related EU laws, US federal privacy laws such as COPPA or HIPPA, state privacy laws such as CCPA, and related regulations.
This team specializes in the negotiation of data-related agreements such as DPAs, BAAs and similar agreements, handling data subject requests and personal data breaches, cross border compliance projects, advisory work and privacy due diligence in the context of corporate deals. The team also handles commercial and IP matters in some contexts. The team frequently advises on emerging technologies, such as AI, cybersecurity, adtech, blockchain, app developers and more.
• Native or extremely proficient English level. Excellent drafting skills in English. Articulate and excellent communication skills in English (e.g. ability to negotiate fluently in English).
• 1-4 years' privacy experience (preferably in GDPR and/or US privacy matters) is a must.
• Experience in IP, commercial agreements/licensing and/or technology regulations is an advantage.
• Passion for doing privacy work, technology and data regulations.
• Technical, engineering or scientific backgrounds or comparable practical experience is also an advantage.
• Willingness to learn constantly, follow legal developments and work hard.